CITB 2 Day TWCTC Course
Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course
This course is the latest addition to the Site Safety Plus suite of courses and will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works co-ordinator, it will soon become industry standard such as the SSSTS and SMSTS courses.
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a TWC
- Understanding the roles of others
- Understanding BS5975, the code of practice for temporary structures on building sites
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Risk assessments and method statements
Management of the temporary works process
Please contact us on 01543 455 400 for further information.