Central Construction Training Ltd is committed to providing the highest quality of service to our goal of becoming the provider of choice for quality training and professional development.
We aim to meet the development needs of our learners by:
- Working closely with our clients to identify training requirements
- Delivering high quality and practical training programmes and assessments to meet these identified needs
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with employers in the Construction Industry for the provision of highly sustainable training
- Networking with other training providers to build strategic partnerships to bring long term benefits to our employers
Our promise to you
Central Construction Training Ltd is committed to providing a high quality, responsive service to our customers. We have a designated Training Support Team who are responsible for developing relationships and business opportunities with employers.
Employers will be matched to a client care leader for effective information, advice & guidance and this person will be responsible for maintaining an outstanding level of customer care & support.
- To respond quickly & efficiently to your enquiry and, if applicable, arrange a meeting to determine your specific requirements
- Provide clear, concise information and advice on the training courses and qualifications available – including course content, entry requirements, legislative rules, assessment methods and support services available
- Provide a written proposal detailing the training available, including costs & available grants.
- Use our extensive networks & partnerships to source as many routes to funding as possible for every client.
Once you have confirmed the training, we will;
- Ensure Trainers/Assessors are fully briefed on your training needs and objectives before starting
- Send Joining Instructions detailing registration and programme information
- Talk, and or, meet with you to ensure there is a clear understanding of expectations and outcomes
- Deliver training programme inductions for all work based qualification learners
- Arrange work based assessments at a location and a time to suits your staff’s needs.
- Regularly review work based qualification learner progress, providing information, advice and guidance at the start, mid-point and at the end of their programme.
- Continually review your requirements and maintain open communication to ensure you are kept informed of progress & development on the training programme.
On completion of the training we will
- Review the training to ensure that it has met the agreed outcomes and objectives
- Offer feedback and take into account any suggestions for improvements
- Discuss career progression and personal development for your future
Our commitment to quality
- Central Construction Training Ltd has gained the Training Quality Standard, which highlights training providers’ excellence in responsiveness to employers need and particular vocational areas
- Central Construction Training Ltd has been accredited with the National Matrix quality standard for Information, Advice & Guidance, enabling us to offer High Quality, impartial advice and support to our learners
- All internal delivery staff at Central Construction Training Ltd are qualified to Level 3 information, advice and guidance. Staff also undergo mandatory training and assessment in Safeguarding, safer recruitment and Equality & Diversity, leading to Nationally recognised LSIS qualifications.
- Central Construction Training is a recognised provider for Construction Skills, Edexcel and City & Guilds qualifications and maintains a timely achievement rate of 94% on all our work based NVQ’s.
- Central Construction Training Ltd is an active member of ROSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)– which underpins our commitment to safety and quality training within the Construction Industry
- Central Construction Training Ltd continuously undergoes self- assessment and quality improvement, both internally and externally through our funding provider and awarding body base. We regularly obtain feedback from customers to seek ways in which we might improve our service.
Central Construction Training Ltd observes a strict duty to confidentiality at all times. This is heavily embedded in our company policies, staff training and throughout all our training and assessments. A copy of our policy can we requested at any time.
Safeguarding & Safer recruitment
Central Construction Training Ltd observes a strict duty of care to all our learners. Our stringent safeguarding and safer recruitment policies are heavily embedded across the company and throughout all our training and assessment. A copy of our policy is made available to every learner and full care and attention is given to all leaners to ensure their safety, health & well-being.
Central Construction Training Ltd aims to provide the highest possible standard of service. However, we realise that in any organisation things can occasionally go wrong. As such we publish a thorough complaints procedure across all our portfolios and all clients are invited and encouraged to express their views on our service through regular feedback and surveys.
We take all complaints very seriously and we will do our best to resolve all issues and concerns with immediate effect. If you have a complaint or concern of any description, please contact us immediately.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us by telephone 0845 366 5453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org